Remain as much as date
A Brexit deal happens to be agreed but has to be ratified. Great britain could nevertheless keep the EU with no deal on 31 October in the event that UK and EU usually do not accept and signal the withdrawal agreement.
These pages informs you just how to get ready for Brexit. It shall be updated if such a thing modifications. Subscribe to government-wide e-mail alerts about Brexit.
Join Defra alerts about Brexit plus the trade sector.
What you’ll have to do in a no-deal brexit
You will find split rules for:
In the EU: present guidelines
To go pets inside the EU, you need to:
Apply for an ITAHC
- Nominate a vet that is official examine your pets. To get one, ask at your neighborhood veterinarian or e-mail email@example.com.
- Join because of the Trade Control and Professional System (TRACES ) system it before if you’ve not used.
- indication in to TRACES and fill within the details regarding the real time pets you’re exporting.
- Contact the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA ) or Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA ) in Northern Ireland. Let them know that the ITAHC happens to be produced and provide them information on your formal veterinarian.
- APHA will be sending your EHC to your official veterinarian within 7 trading days of this date of export, or within one day time of receipt in the event that you intend to export within the next 7 trading days. The APHA Centre for International Trade Carlisle if your official vet doesn’t receive the certificate, contact.
- Range from the certification whenever you export your consignment.
Verify that your animal keeping needs to be registered or approved
- hoofed animals (ungulates) that aren’t livestock
- birds that aren’t commercial chicken
- rabbits and hares
- dogs, kitties and ferrets which do not meet with the rules that are usual pet travel (for instance rescue pets being rehomed abroad)